The Navigator 7x50c has a special compass with a state of the art damping system to prevent movement or shock from disorienting the reading. In addition, the night-light button has been strategically placed so that it can be pressed comfortably even in single-handed operation.
The new OPEN-BRIDGE-SYSTEM is original and, in addition to making the structure more elegant, allows the hand and fingers to find a better articulated grip.
STEINER Navigator (New) 7x50 with Compass614,00€
- Shock-absorbing, shock-absorbingcompass with illumination button in ergonomic position optimized for one-handed operation of binoculars.
- STEINER HIGH-CONTRAST optics for improved brightness, high-contrast images, extremely sharp contours and optimised 3D perception with natural colours.
- OPEN-BRIDGE-SYSTEM for a firmer, more articulated grip for hand and fingers.
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber, for maximum lightness and robustness able to withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- External rubberizing with relief texture to allow a more comfortable grip and an excellent grip in any situation.
- Particularly large field of view to offer the best possible overview.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: for images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- Sealed with dry nitrogen to combat fogging in all conditions.
- ClicLoc® strap (non-floating) lets you attach or detach your binoculars instantly.
- ErgoFlex grommets for the eyes.
- Waterproof to a depth of 5 metres
- 10-year warranty.
- Weight: 1115 gr
- Width: 208 mm.
- Height: 140.5 mm.
- Depth: 87 mm.
- Output pupil: 7.14 mm
- Brightness: 51.
- Twilight factor: 18.7.
- Field of view at 1000 m: 128 m
- Operating temperature: from ?20 °C to +70 °C
Bag, neoprene ClicLoc quick release carrying strap, rain cover and lens cap.