When ease of handling and aiming are our first concern, the new Navigator 7x30 is the ideal choice.
Weighing in at just 499 grams, the Navigator 7x30 with its optimised "OPEN-BRIDGE-SYSTEM" grip system offers easy targeting even on moving boats and in extreme weather conditions.
Despite a lens size of only 30 mm, the Navigator 7x30 offers, thanks to the STEINER HIGH-CONTRAST optics, an astonishing brightness for its class and a sharpness that is typical of the optics of the STEINER masters.
STEINER Navigator (New) 7x30409,00€
- STEINER HIGH-CONTRAST optics for improved brightness, high-contrast images, extremely sharp contours and optimised 3D perception with natural colours.
- OPEN-BRIDGE-SYSTEM to allow the hand and fingers to find a firmer and more articulated grip.
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber, for maximum lightness and robustness able to withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- External rubberizing with relief texture to allow a more comfortable grip and an excellent grip in any situation.
- Particularly large field of view to offer the best possible overview.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: for images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- Sealed with dry nitrogen to combat fogging in all conditions.
- ClicLoc® strap (non-floating) lets you attach or detach your binoculars instantly.
- ErgoFlex grommets for the eyes.
- Waterproof to a depth of 5 metres
- 10-year warranty.
- Weight: 499 gr
- Width: 165 mm.
- Height: 106 mm.
- Depth: 50 mm.
- Output Pupil: 4.29 mm
- Brightness: 18,4.
- Twilight factor: 14.5.
- Field of view at 1000 m: 128 m
- Operating temperature: from ?20 °C to +70 °C
Bag, neoprene ClicLoc quick release carrying strap, rain cover and lens cap.