Kestrel Drop D2 is a portable weather station, designed specifically to turn your smartphone or tablet into a weather station.
The App, compatible with Android and iOS systems, is able to set alarms, give numerical information or generate graphs. It's simple to use and has a very professional style.
The Kestrel Drop D2 continuously stores data that we can read at any time by connecting via Bluetooth our iPhone or IPad. So we don't necessarily have to be present where we leave our Drop D2, so we can monitor the weather elements of an environment or container.
Kestrel Drop D2 is built and designed entirely in the USA, is particularly accurate in its measurements, is protected from falls (MIL-STD-810G), is waterproof (IPx7), is lightweight (34 grams) and occupies a minimum space (6 x 4.5 x 2.3 cm).
Kestrel Drop D2 - Humidity Logger 0720 - Blue235,00€GTIN13: 0730650001132; Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 13.5 x 11 x 5.5 cm
Weather data that can be collected
One CR2032 lithium battery (non-rechargeable).
Prerogatives of the entire Kestrel Drop series
- Drop detects weather data to display on your iOS or Android device.
- It records continuous data that we can analyze at any time.
- We can send him on a "mission" and on his return analyze the data collected.
- Robust (MIL-STD-810G), precise, waterproof (IPx7) and as small as a key ring.
- Stores on a programmable interval between 2 seconds and 12 hours.
- Displays historical or real-time weather data.
- Data display in both numerical and graphic format.
- Data can be exported to CSV text or delimited paragraph.
- The App can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple Store.
- The App allows you to share your findings via email or social networks.
- The app can monitor up to 8 drops simultaneously and store data from many more drives.
- Connection via Bluetooth Low Energy, range 30 mt.
- It is powered by a supplied CR2032 lithium battery.
- The average battery life is over 6 months and varies depending on the type of use.
- Operating temperature between -20C° and 55C°.
- Maximum temperature error 0.5 C° (between 10 and 55 C°), humidity +/- 2%.
- Each unit comes with a calibration certificate.
- It is compatible with iOS 6 and IPhone 4S, iPad 3 or iPod 5 or later versions/generations.
- It is compatible with Android systems version 4.3 or later.
- Weight 34 gr - Dimensions 60 x 45 x 23 mm.